More information on the Founder Russell St. Bernard
For Student Leaders
– Jumping Hurdles: Developing a Closer Relationship with God.
– DOA: Death of Appearance (Authentic Leadership).
– Now & Laters: Helping students develop a plan to lead now and later.
For Adult Leaders
– Ministering to the Hip Hop Generation.
– After The Music Stops (Developing & maintaining an effective youth ministry).
– The YOU in YOUth Ministry: Helping leaders stay true to the call of ministry.
– Using Technology Effectively for Christ. (Outreach)
– The Creativity of Christ in Church.
– Youth Ministry as evangelism.
Also available for: One on One Youth Ministry Coaching/Consulting:
– Training of adult and student leaders.
– Evaluating current and future youth ministry events/programs to highlight strengths and weaknesses.
– Developing a growth plan for your youth ministry.
– Developing a strategic plan to help you close the “back door” & get more students involved in ministry.
– Developing “key” community partnerships with schools, government organizations, and other not-for-profit organizations in order to make a lasting impact in the community.
YOUTH MINISTRY IS OUR LIFE AND CALLING!